Skip to content
📢 Big Summer Sale! Get 20% Off over 3000 items... Click Here
📢 Big Summer Sale! Get 20% Off over 3000 items... Click Here

SunPat Crunchy Peanut Butter (400g)

by SunPat
Sold out
Original price £3.00 - Original price £3.00
Original price
£3.00
£3.00 - £3.00
Current price £3.00

Free Delivery Over £35

Availability:
Out of stock
Description

This Crunchy Peanut Butter should be a pantry essential for crunchy peanut butter aficionados. This peanut butter is created with the best American peanuts, which have been carefully cooked to draw out their inherent sweetness, and a pinch of sea salt.

Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts (95%), Stabiliser (E471), Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil (1.0%), Sea Salt, Total Peanut Ingredients (96%)

Delivery

Delivery Option  Price
48hrs Tracked - Order before 1pm £5.99 (free delivery above £39)
24hrs (Express) Tracked - Order before 1pm £8.99

 Delivery quoted above is for delivery to most the UK mainland, for further details see our Delivery and Shipping page.

Disclaimer

The details have been prepared for your information only. LemonSalt have taken every care to ensure that the information is accurate but we strongly recommend that you read the product packaging before use. Product details are subject to change at any time.

Food Items that are discounted may be approaching their expiry date or "best before date"

Please reach out if you have any questions on specific products.