Skip to content

SunPat Smooth Peanut Butter (400g)

by SunPat
Sold out
Original price £3.00 - Original price £3.00
Original price
£3.00 - £3.00
Current price £3.00

Free Delivery Over £35

Out of stock

For that delicious smoked peanut flavour, put this healthy spread on bread or use it in roasting and grilling.

Ingredients:  Peanuts (94%), Stabiliser (E471), Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil (1.0%), Sea Salt, Total Peanut Ingredients (95%)


Delivery Option  Price
48hrs Tracked - Order before 1pm £5.99 (free delivery above £35)
24hrs (Express) Tracked - Order before 1pm £8.99

 Delivery quoted above is for delivery to most the UK mainland, for further details see our Delivery and Shipping page.


The details have been prepared for your information only. LemonSalt have taken every care to ensure that the information is accurate but we strongly recommend that you read the product packaging before use. Product details are subject to change at any time.

Food Items that are discounted may be approaching their expiry date or "best before date"

Please reach out if you have any questions on specific products.